Here are some ideas for using your cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Snack on them raw, put them in interesting salads, or stuff them for a tasty appetizer (Cherry Tomatoes filled with Creamy Pesto Cheese)
- Dry or slow roast them in the oven. They freeze well for later use in pasta and other dishes. The concentrated tomato flavor makes a great appetizer when paired with goat cheese and toasted baguettes or crackers.
- Puree them using a food processor or blender – you won’t even notice if you leave the skins on. Freeze the puree in an appropriate size container.
- Make cherry tomato jam for use on toasts and crackers. If you have a great deal of jam, can it for future use as suggested in the recipe link.
- The Kitchn has a list of other ideas if you are still stuck.
Photo by me of my HomeGrown Organics grape tomatoes.