Need a quick and easy breakfast muffin or healthy snack for a mid-afternoon? Look no further.
0.75 cup Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
0.75 cup Whole-Wheat Flour
1 TBSP Baking Powder
0.5 TSP Salt
0.5 cup Brown Sugar (any brown sugar is fine; pack it in)
0.5 TSP Cinnamon (optional)
1 cup Blueberries, fresh
1 cup Apples, peeled and sliced
0.5 cup Milk (you should be able to use any milk of choice)
0.5 cup Canola Oil or Unsweetened Apple Sauce
1. Mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Mix all wet ingredients together (separate bowl).
3. Mix the wet and dry ingredients until it is smooth and without lumps.
4. Fold in the fruit.
5. Evenly divide mix into 12 muffin molds.
6. Bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes.