1 lb Chicken Breast, boneless and skinless
1 medium Onion, chopped
0.5 pint Cherry Tomatoes, halved
3.5 oz Shiitake Mushrooms
1 – 2 cloves Garlic
1 – 1.5 cups Marsala Wine
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Brown the chicken with some canola oil for a few minutes on each side and then cover and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
2. In a separate pan, cook onions, garlic and mushrooms on medium heat until tender.
3. Add marsala to the chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add onions, garlic, mushrooms and tomatoes to the chicken and simmer for ~5 minutes.
5. Serve over steamed brown rice.