Did you realize you can create a KID-FRIENDLY, EVERYBODY’S GONNA LOVE IT Chip out of almost everything in your box, especially the GREENS? Yep, you can.
I did a quick survey yesterday during box making and pick up, and discovered many of you are already enjoy these delectable chips. Since we have so many NEW members, I thought we could expand the Chip-Making-Idea a bit. Here goes!
Beet Green Chips
To make your own chips using root vegetables:
1. Spray a baking sheet or glass casserole dish with a light coat of oil.
2. Slice your desired number of vegetables to roughly 0.25 inch thick.
3. Place the slices on the baking sheet without overlapping them.
4. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Place the baking sheet in an oven, preheated in 350F.
6. Bake the chips for approximately 5-25 minutes (until the edges turn brown).
7. Turn the chips and back for another 5-15 minutes
To make your own chips using leafy greens:
You will following the same recipe as above except you can omit step 2 and just step 1. You will need to spray the greens instead of the baking sheet or casserole dish. 🙂 It’s that simple.