How many apples do you think are in this one bowl pictured? Take a guess. It’s not 1, or 2… or 3, but 4 apples! Tonight, I faced to dilemmas, what to do with all of the apples in our fridge (with news ones waiting for a home) and needing a dessert for dinner. I wanted something new, and since I was roasting several other veggies, I figured I should try the apples too. Why not, right? Well, the experiment worked and the chips were a BIG HIT.
4 Apples, peeled and thinly sliced
2 TSP cinnamon and sugar
1. Spray your cookie sheet with oil.
2. Place apple slices on sheet, single layer.
3. Spray the top side of the apple slices with oil. Add half of the cinnamon and sugar mix.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350F.
5. Flip the slices over and sprinkle the remaining cinnamon and sugar mix.
6. Bake for 10-20 minutes at 350F.