2/3 box Whole Grain Spaghetti
half head of Broccoli, florets
half pound of Asparagus, cut into 1-2 inch segments
half Red Onion, chopped
half pound Crimini Mushrooms, cut into quarters
1 cup Turkey/Chicken/Tofu, chopped, cooked
3 cloves Garlic, chopped or sliced
half cup of Roasted Tomatoes
1 – 2 TBSP Oil
half TBSP Butter
1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
half cup Parmesan Cheese
1 cup White Wine
1. Cook pasta according to box.
2. Steam broccoli florets until tender.
3. Steam asparagus cuts until tender.
4. Saute 2 cloves of garlic, onions, mushrooms and turkey/chicken/tofu in oil.
5. Add broccoli and asparagus to sautéed onions and mushrooms and remove from heat.
6. Make cream sauce: Heat butter and 1 clove of chopped garlic in a small sauce pan. Add wine and allow to cook for 2-10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cream and parmesan cheese. Whisk until thoroughly mixed. (If nervous about making this sauce, consider reading this recipe.)
7. Serve by pouring sauce over pasta and veggie mix. Top dish with roasted tomatoes.
Most importantly, enjoy the dish.