You will need:
2 lbs boneless skinless Chicken Breast, cooked and chopped
1 cup of dry Quinoa
1-1.5 cups Mayonnaise (of choice)
3-4 Scallions, chopped
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
1. Cook the quinoa in 1.5 cups water until tender. Add half to two-thirds of quinoa to chopped chicken and mix together.
2. Saute scallions and garlic in oil.
3. Slowly add the chicken and quinoa mix to the scallions and garlic. Salt and pepper as desired. When thoroughly heated and mixed, refrigerate until evenly chilled.
4. Add mayonnaise of choice to the quinoa and chicken mix.
5. Serve on bread of choice or over a bed of greens.