2 Delicata Squash
0.25 Cup Cider
2 TBSP Brown Sugar
Salt and Pepper
1. Microwave whole squash for 4 minutes.
2. Remove from microwave and cut each squash in half, length-wise.
3. Place squash face up in large glass casserole dish, add 2 cups of water and cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes.
4. Remove casserole dish from oven.
5. Remove seeds from each squash half using a spoon.
6. Remove the meat of the squash, scooping it out with a spoon. Place it into a medium size bowl.
7. Add cider, brown sugar, salt and pepper to the squash and mash.
8. Serve hot/warm.