2 large or 3 medium sized Portabella Mushrooms
1 Sweet Potato, cubed
0.25 cup Quinoa, uncooked
1.5 cups Spinach, fresh, lightly coated in oil
1.5 TSP Olive Oil
Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 F and cook quinoa in 3/4 cup water.
2. Coat the potato cubes in oil.
3. Bake the potato cubes on a cookie sheet, single layer just like you do when making baked sweet potato fries.
4. Bake the potatoes for 15-20 minutes on first side. Flip and continue to bake for 10-15 minutes.
5. Add spinach on top of the potatoes and bake for 5 minutes.
6. Mix spinach/potato mixture with cooked quinoa in a large bowl.
7. Lightly oil portabella tops.
8. Stuff portabella tops with spinach/potato/quinoa mixture and bake on cookie sheet at 400 F for 15 minutes.