1 Eggplant, peeled and chopped
1 Orange Bell Pepper, chopped
1 medium Onion, chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
4-8 oz Mushrooms, chopped
4 Celery Stalks, chopped
half head Bok Choy, chopped
1-2 TBSP Cooking Oil of Choice
0.75-1.5 TSP Ginger Powder (Note: Use 2 TSP fresh Ginger if you have it.)
1 TBSP Sesame Seed Oil
1 TBSP Honey (optional)
1 cup Dried Rice (Jasmine is pictured here)
1. Cook rice according to directions and set a side, covered.
2. In a large skillet, add 1 TBSP cooking oil, eggplant, garlic, and onions, and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add peppers, celery, fresh ginger*, and mushrooms, and cook for 8-10 minutes.
4. Add juice of half of a lemon, ~1 TSP ginger powder*, salt, pepper, and bok choy. Turn off heat. Stir mix to bury bok choy, allowing it to steep.
5. Add 1 TSP sesame seed oil.
6. Pour rice into a large bowl. Add 1-2 TSP sesame seed oil, dash of pepper, juice of half a lemon, 0.5-1 TSP ginger powder, and honey. Mix well.